There are few noted events I should write about:
(1) met beloved doctors before I got on the plane for my extended stay in Malaysia (some people might call it my last day in Egypt, but I disagree.)
(2) taujihat from Dr. Shen
(3) second trip to Singapore
(4) daurah mustawa
(5) daurah BFG
(6) daurah Pre HO
Right now I have some things I should do including:
(1) our batch graduation book
(2) syllabus to study for SPA interview this 30th. Haha. It's skema because Pazlin is the PIC for our trip and that's what she asked of me. Deadline is tomorrow... I haven't started on it yet hahaha. Blame Number 1.
(3) lecture notes for junior
(4) unpack three cargo boxes... Oh for the life of me.
(1) our batch graduation book
(2) syllabus to study for SPA interview this 30th. Haha. It's skema because Pazlin is the PIC for our trip and that's what she asked of me. Deadline is tomorrow... I haven't started on it yet hahaha. Blame Number 1.
(3) lecture notes for junior
(4) unpack three cargo boxes... Oh for the life of me.
It seems little but it's actually a lot. I'm helping Syahdu as his deputy editor-in-chief and among others was sorting out the biodata. My friends' life principles amused me very much. I like that it showed their personality. For example we have Abu who wrote "do less, achieve more" in the respected way of an aloof genius.
Whenever I use the computer or laptop of any sort, I'm bound to get a stiff right shoulder. It sets after 10-15 minutes or so and I haven't figure out what was wrong about my posture. Mom blamed my posture but I blame genetics. Dad has the same stiff shoulder.
And the annoying thing is that it doesn't stop there. It goes to my right occiput and gives me cervicogenic headache.
I still should email Dr. Hussein. I miss him a lot. And Dr. Shen.

No comments:
Post a Comment