بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

To always have faith that what is yours will be yours

When I was in Singapore, Uncle Razali congratulated me on graduating before going slightly mellow and said that they were scared for me.

It hit me that my posts of announcing that exam was tomorrow and asking for prayers may have came across as.. worrisome. I hope not to ever act so again.

I know that everything for me has been written in my fate and I have faith Allah will never abandon nor hold me in vain. I hope to portray and live my life as optimistic as possible, with all the faith in Him, and to always be happy with Allah from the very start.

And I hope He be happy with me. Ameen.

No comments:

Haru & Associates