بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Haru's Blacklist

People kept confusing me for a kid and I blame my youthful appearance for that. I'm not a fashionista and I don't know how to wear makeups. And sometimes I run and jump around and be the boisterous kid.

But I know when to be adult-like responsible and reliable. I know when to be my lazy-ass self and when to step up forward; though sometimes I just don't care. I know how to take care of myself and others proven by all these years. I understand things pretty fast and I analyse things well. My parents trust me to go most places alone and they even give a credit card that they pay for and more cash than I ask for because they trust me with my financial.

So yes. You may mistake me for a 15 years old but I'm actually 25 this year. And I have a medical licence.

I apologise if this comes across as a bragging post, but I'm coming to my point. My biggest flaw is that I have a short temper. I lose patience with most people easily. People who have the fatal combo of slow-wit and arrogance. People who have no respect for others. People who don't think and expect explanation on a silver platter. Basically adults who perform poorly.

They bore me and I lose my temper. Unless I deem them worthy of my insight on why I think they're annoying and thus a candidate for change, I ignore them and walk away. They do not deserve my time.

This is why I prefer to go alone or a maximum of three. And yes, I have a blacklist of people I do not want to associate myself with.

1 comment:

Atiqah said...

Sape? Mane blacklist tu aku tak jumpa. Maybe im old now and forgetful or maybe we really do walked away so well we have no memories of them now.

Haru & Associates