Disclaimer: This of course is not news, but we all know Haru here likes to vent.
Funny how I was tired this evening and slept a wink on the train today but when I got home, my brain was completely alive. And now it's past two thirty in the morning and I can't sleep. It's so annoying to be ptosed and tired and gladly shutting the eyes but the brain kept going. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME WTHELL AM I WORRYING?
Dad and the guys joked my unable-to-sleep is good for when I'm a house officer and it's not like my brain is non functioning despite the whole sleep issue. But it's eating on my mood and nerves get easily ticked not to mention thinking with minimal sleep gives me headaches.
One of these days I'm really, seriously going to the shrink. Urgh, perhaps I should have declared to MMC that I'm having sleep issues?
---
I have two theories.
One is that I sleep better when I'm on my side and my back is leaning onto a surface perpendicular to my bed. For example, when I sleep on my side and my back is pressed to the wall. Or when I sleep on the couch. That is why I'm so happy couches were invented. The bed I'm sleeping on is a distant from the wall and I've been meaning to get the bed moved close to the wall... I really need to do things instead of just planning.
Second is that songs are stuck in my head. They're usually different sporadic songs but most of them are of the same vibe. You know my taste, they're not exactly sleep inducing. The past three days of frustrating sleep-evading nights saw Muse - Hysteria's bass and guitar solo looping in my head.
Can't really blame me. Their music is so handsome.

No comments:
Post a Comment