Somehow I had a Twitter conversation with Kemal and it was revealed he didn't know what Shohoku is. And he wasn't kidding.
I was very disturbed. What's going on here? A close friend of mine doesn't know what Shohoku is?
Was he born in 2000? My generation was ruled by Slam Dunk but teen nowadays are more into Kuroko no Basket so it makes sense if he clicked with them.
Is this the same person who was housemate with Bawarouq, didn't he learn anything cool from Bawarouq?
Heda is in Japan, shouldn't he be more anime-conscious?
I have been twitting a lot about Mitsui-kun; don't tell me he followed me on Twitter not understanding a penny of my thought? Why the hell is he even following Blitze?!
It was uncomprehensible. I couldn't find any rationale for this blasphemy. So I called him a noob and told him not to talk to me. I might get infected by his noobness.
At the same time, I was on FB asking a question about the upcoming MTC with Prez Rohim and so I used that opportunity to conduct a sociology research. I asked him if he know what Shohoku is.
He asked me what is that.
OH GOD HOW MANY PEOPLE AROUND ME HAS NO IDEA WHAT SHOHOKU IS
I complained to him about him not knowing what Shohoku is but nevermind, this topic was pissing me off so I told him to forget I even asked and continued asking him questions about the MTC.
He asked me again what Shohoku is, he seriously didn't know what I was talking about. Dude why are you rubbing in your ignorance. So I told him "Shohoku is the main basketball team in Slam Dunk" complete with a pissed off emot.
"Oh," he said. "I didn't layan Slam Dunk."
"Don't talk to me."

2 comments:
I met someone who has the same interest with me, but he ended up marrying someone else and now they've been gifted with one beautiful offspring. Cinta tak bermaksud memiliki. Hak3
Lol pe kaitan.Yes I agree, love has many shades.
Post a Comment