I found the place by accident. Its.. sort of exclusive ambiance made me reserve that place for special occasions and also made me conscious of what I wear during the casual sitting. Plus we get to see egrets perching on trees if you walk there. Always a humourous sight.
The first time I picked that place as a meeting place was two years ago with two girls along to meet a friend from Luton. After that, I always wanted another round of good coffee, soothing Hotel California from the piano and friendly hospitality but if I frequent there often, it'll lose its exclusivity in my eyes.
The second time was tonight.
Not many people know of this place, I suppose. And it is not me to share it with the same people. So the next person I share this place with, I hope it will be with you. Try not to make me wait.. I want good French pâtisserie :)


No comments:
Post a Comment