"Kali ni macam banyak pula benda jadi dalam batch."
"Allah nak kuatkan ukhuwah antara korang kot," Kak Teha said. I blinked.
She was probably right. But along with that realization came a pang of pain when I considered how pitiful it was to have a misfortune to occur before we, I mean me, really appreciate each other.
---
I went to lecture today with a headache that necessitated me to approach Umair first and my first sentence was to ask whether she had any Panadols with her. I was in luck.
Lecture ended and I sorely needed to sleep because two tablets of Panadol was of little help and my cure to anything was sleep. Arrived at the ward for our clinical session and I approached an empty made bed at the male's ward to sleep in since they haven't unlock the classroom for us. Obviously I wasn't thinking straight. Thankfully they opened the class just before I could lay down.
Went inside the class, plugged in my iPod and tried to sleep. Woke up a few groggy times to answer Ira when she asked how I was doing and to see the guys taking the patient's history and finally to see the doctor had magically appeared.
Took out my pen and let's get this class over with.
Class was dismissed and we went to visit our admitted friend. Outside, our mentor grinned and asked whether I was feeling well or not. "Muka kau pucat."
I laughed before that gnawing feeling sank in. It felt..
---
"Amik insulin tu IV ke IM?"
"Subcutaneous," both answered with a grin.
"Haah la subcutaneous. Sejak bile insulin ada IM? Bongoknye aku.." turned around embarrassed and saw that the window behind was opened. We were up in the ninth floor. "Mungkin aku patut terjun sekarang."
"Allah nak kuatkan ukhuwah antara korang kot," Kak Teha said. I blinked.
She was probably right. But along with that realization came a pang of pain when I considered how pitiful it was to have a misfortune to occur before we, I mean me, really appreciate each other.
---
I went to lecture today with a headache that necessitated me to approach Umair first and my first sentence was to ask whether she had any Panadols with her. I was in luck.
Lecture ended and I sorely needed to sleep because two tablets of Panadol was of little help and my cure to anything was sleep. Arrived at the ward for our clinical session and I approached an empty made bed at the male's ward to sleep in since they haven't unlock the classroom for us. Obviously I wasn't thinking straight. Thankfully they opened the class just before I could lay down.
Went inside the class, plugged in my iPod and tried to sleep. Woke up a few groggy times to answer Ira when she asked how I was doing and to see the guys taking the patient's history and finally to see the doctor had magically appeared.
Took out my pen and let's get this class over with.
Class was dismissed and we went to visit our admitted friend. Outside, our mentor grinned and asked whether I was feeling well or not. "Muka kau pucat."
I laughed before that gnawing feeling sank in. It felt..
---
"Amik insulin tu IV ke IM?"
"Subcutaneous," both answered with a grin.
"Haah la subcutaneous. Sejak bile insulin ada IM? Bongoknye aku.." turned around embarrassed and saw that the window behind was opened. We were up in the ninth floor. "Mungkin aku patut terjun sekarang."

No comments:
Post a Comment