بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Missing

"I gave you the bus fare, but you walked? So where's the guitar on your shoulder?"
"Maybe the guitar took the bus."
(physically restraining before hitting little brother on the head)
Bakery Attack

Hey. I am missing out from the scene, I know. On purpose. Have my own reason of course, please allow me that small bit of credit.

What should I say.. maybe I'm pushing your faith in me. But I'm not exactly actively proving myself to you, am I? Maybe I'm doubting myself and my intentions, like I always do when it comes to you. Maybe I'm just running away for lack of wittier things to do. Maybe I have too much on my plate to taint myself with more sins. Maybe I just don't want this that badly, heh, maybe at all.

Anything goes at this stage. Maybe I've reached this mental stage.. but quite unlikely. I've been mental since I can remember.

I'm always praying, that's for sure.

No comments:

Haru & Associates