I don't write about major events. They usually leave me too speechless to pen them down. The best I can give you is a recap at the end of the year.
Anyway, I would like to properly introduce you to the person who made me jealous of an inanimate object. His name is Jonghyun, two months older than me, a crazy awesome guitar freak with a rock star aptitude ironically blessed with a pop/ballad voice.
I have a record of falling for good-for-nothing impossible-to-get guys and the more I get to know people, the more flaws I found so the old-age adage of "love is a verb" really does hit me hard. I'll do my best (lulz) but let's see how this ends.. though I already know how it's going to end. Hahah.
I'm going to get killed because of this confession, believe it. And I hope he keeps his hair about that long and remains the happy but cool reliable white-tee-and-jeans undyed hair dude I'd always adore.


2 comments:
=_='
As expected, nothing goes well when you like your peer. And the more u know, the more info to be used against.
We shud drop this subject and stick to proper 2D awesomeness that is Mitsui. He will never change. He's works hard, he's loyal, he fights, he's a revamped delinquent, he's dependable and DAMN GORGEOUS. What more u want?
Post a Comment