When it comes to choosing, let it be that you choose it because you want it, and not because you don't want the other options.
Like in an MCQ exam. There is a difference between a student who picked A because he knows A is the real answer and a student who picked A by exclusion. A bigger example will be the Egypt revolution and the immediate post not-calm period; whereby they ousted Mubarak but then failed to reach any understanding because they didn't know what they want, they only knew what they didn't want.
This stems off the "Adakah ini yang anda mahu?" tactic usually circulating. Never fail to make me feel personally insulted no matter who the propagator is. I don't want it to be that I choose A because I was fed by A with the catastrophic consequences of choosing B or C or D.
That kind of tactic is degrading my intellect by thinking I can be scared off and that I don't have enough esteem to know what I want. Also goes to show A has nothing worthy of his own in the first place.
Do not ever mistake fear for respect.

No comments:
Post a Comment