Last night they went to the hospital and I didn't, giving my intolerance to very cold weather as reason. Today at class, Umair hit me on the shoulder.
\(>__<)/ I am not sissy and complaining about being hit but I am complaining about the reason I was hit.
---
The last time we went to the hospital was last Wednesday and I took it before going to the hospital that night. It was colder than I expected (I was already wearing three-layered clothing huhu) and I ended up coughing a few times in the ER. It was embarrassing because I was in front of the guys and doctors and I even had to sit down. Grr.
Third fit and finally I ran to the bathroom to take it another time. So really, last night was colder than Wednesday's. Go figure.
---
It's hard to comply when you question the diagnosis. Even when you finally come in terms with the diagnosis, you question why is this your GP's first line of treatment. Either I am too stubborn or too smart. So I was at the crossroad of either take it and resume normal activity or don't take it and stay put and hibernate like a good brown bear.
Last night was stressful. I considered my stubbornness as over the top and breaching into stupidity, but dad said I wasn't being stubborn, "just that you want to attempt to neutral it naturally." It was a soothing salve, but the problem was still there.
This season's theme song will be Maroon 5 - Harder To Breathe.
\(>__<)/ I am not sissy and complaining about being hit but I am complaining about the reason I was hit.
---
The last time we went to the hospital was last Wednesday and I took it before going to the hospital that night. It was colder than I expected (I was already wearing three-layered clothing huhu) and I ended up coughing a few times in the ER. It was embarrassing because I was in front of the guys and doctors and I even had to sit down. Grr.
Third fit and finally I ran to the bathroom to take it another time. So really, last night was colder than Wednesday's. Go figure.
---
It's hard to comply when you question the diagnosis. Even when you finally come in terms with the diagnosis, you question why is this your GP's first line of treatment. Either I am too stubborn or too smart. So I was at the crossroad of either take it and resume normal activity or don't take it and stay put and hibernate like a good brown bear.
Last night was stressful. I considered my stubbornness as over the top and breaching into stupidity, but dad said I wasn't being stubborn, "just that you want to attempt to neutral it naturally." It was a soothing salve, but the problem was still there.
This season's theme song will be Maroon 5 - Harder To Breathe.

2 comments:
sweetnya ayah awak. ^.^
i'm voting for
"take it and resume normal activity"!
but the decision is always yours to make.
syafakillah sis!
ayah saya terpaksa belajar psychology camne nak deal dengan anak degil takmo dengar cakap hahaha
ehem. saya juga rasa saya perlu ikut cadangan pertama. but this is winter; a good brown bear hibernates in the winter!
Post a Comment