The hospital interferes with my sleep. I can't sleep when I get back from the hospital and end up defeated by the 8.30am class. Even when I can sleep, I end up dreaming about the hospital.
Like today's. Umairah was soothing a dejected me who was forlorn from not being as smart as Iskandar. Apparently in my dream he is very good with the basic physiology and pathology of an organ and a disease.
This scene probably came up because last night he asked me the pathway of hyperglycemia ending in ketosis.
Like today's. Umairah was soothing a dejected me who was forlorn from not being as smart as Iskandar. Apparently in my dream he is very good with the basic physiology and pathology of an organ and a disease.
This scene probably came up because last night he asked me the pathway of hyperglycemia ending in ketosis.

No comments:
Post a Comment