بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Married to my work

You don't choose which pit to fall into, you just did. Blame the resilient devils, your weak self, the enticing pit, whatever. You still have to pull yourself back up no matter how hard it is because you have somewhere you have to go, something to achieve. The pit is not the end of your journey.

Remember who you are. Remember what you want. Remember where you want to go. It never ends here.
Homie I don't know, he's hot and cold
Won't stop, won't mess my groove up
'Cause I already know how this thing end
---

Every winter, I will remember Heartless. You would, too, if you heard Dia Frampton singing so hauntingly and this part got stuck in your brain ever since.
How could you be so cold as the winter wind when it breeze yo

1 comment:

fnma said...

Allah is with you all the way until you meet Him. may He give you strength all ways, always :)

Haru & Associates