I figured I have high enough self-confidence to monologue in public and to express my opinion and not give a damn what others think of it. And thus this post is dedicated to myself.
Farah Nur is in the house and she brings with her breakfast that she already ate and some books. I am rummaging through one of them; The People Code by Dr. Taylor Hartman as we speak.
This is a personality book. And according to him, I am a Red with perhaps White as my secondary character. Dr. Hartman said that I am
Hmm. That is serious sheet. Reading online fictions has dulled my ability to read a real book so I am reduced to merely scanning through this book. Found two quotes that are amusingly spot-on.
Yes, this suits well with the election month of PERUBATAN and accordingly I am taking the third option of "get out of the way". Not interested in leading and definitely not into following, so I am being smart.
Yes I like to win or to a lesser extend, I don't like to lose. It is okay not to win as long as I am not losing. Sometimes I choose not to bother because of this simple principle.
Dr. Hartman did a great job at describing me and I congratulate him for that. Among Reds' strengths that he enumerated and I agree upon are "highly efficient during emergencies or disasters" in As A Friend listing and "highly protective of companion" and "loyal to the relationship" in As A Committed Companion listing.
Major flops described for Reds point to how we deal with emotions and I have to agree with that. I am insensitive and tactless and consequently hurt people without ever realizing; much less intending to do so. In pure form, I am selfish, arrogant and intimidating.
Dr. Hartman also helpfully listed Five Things Reds Should Do Before They're Thirty which are:
And not to forget the Two Things Reds Need to Do Before They Die:
Red's complimentary opposites are elicited from the Whites... which might explain why I have affinity to people with White personality. Whites are peacekeepers. My dad is a White. Their Top Five Attraction Factors are:
1- listening
2- acceptance
3- kindness
4- patience
5- perspective
while their Top Three Flops are:
1- indecisive
2- conflict avoidance
3- inexpressive
A healthy Red-White relationship is that a Red needs a White in these aspects:
and the White needs the Red in these aspects:
Anyway, the point of reading such genre is to know your strengths so to optimize them and to acknowledge you weaknesses so to improve on them.
Farah Nur is in the house and she brings with her breakfast that she already ate and some books. I am rummaging through one of them; The People Code by Dr. Taylor Hartman as we speak.
This is a personality book. And according to him, I am a Red with perhaps White as my secondary character. Dr. Hartman said that I am
aggressive and determined one minute (Red), then quietly passive the next (White). Your guiding motive is power and peace. You are likely to be misunderstood because your behaviour is inconsistent, and you don't easily allow others to figure you out.
Hmm. That is serious sheet. Reading online fictions has dulled my ability to read a real book so I am reduced to merely scanning through this book. Found two quotes that are amusingly spot-on.
Lead, follow, or get out of the way.
Yes, this suits well with the election month of PERUBATAN and accordingly I am taking the third option of "get out of the way". Not interested in leading and definitely not into following, so I am being smart.
Winning is not everything, it is the only thing.
Yes I like to win or to a lesser extend, I don't like to lose. It is okay not to win as long as I am not losing. Sometimes I choose not to bother because of this simple principle.
Dr. Hartman did a great job at describing me and I congratulate him for that. Among Reds' strengths that he enumerated and I agree upon are "highly efficient during emergencies or disasters" in As A Friend listing and "highly protective of companion" and "loyal to the relationship" in As A Committed Companion listing.
Major flops described for Reds point to how we deal with emotions and I have to agree with that. I am insensitive and tactless and consequently hurt people without ever realizing; much less intending to do so. In pure form, I am selfish, arrogant and intimidating.
Dr. Hartman also helpfully listed Five Things Reds Should Do Before They're Thirty which are:
1- teach their mother how to be a better parentWhich I don't have to because my mom is already the best mom and I respect her, thank you very much.
2- win every argumentI break people's heart all the time unintentionally already.
3- break a Blue's heart
4- run in a marathon or "run" the entire event
5- run a country.
And not to forget the Two Things Reds Need to Do Before They Die:
1- become vulnerable and share their heartI do this but I notice I do this for the sake of saying it out and that I don't really care what the other thinks of me or what s/he might do with that piece of information. As stated in the beginning of this post, I have high self-confidence thus am immune against blackmails.
2- leave their cellphone and computer at home and take a real vacation.Done since I am lazier nowadays. I have already done the Two Things he listed, is this a sign that I can go die now? Haha.
Red's complimentary opposites are elicited from the Whites... which might explain why I have affinity to people with White personality. Whites are peacekeepers. My dad is a White. Their Top Five Attraction Factors are:
1- listening
2- acceptance
3- kindness
4- patience
5- perspective
while their Top Three Flops are:
1- indecisive
2- conflict avoidance
3- inexpressive
A healthy Red-White relationship is that a Red needs a White in these aspects:
and the White needs the Red in these aspects:
| Seriously, I need to get a handheld device with a much better camera. |
Anyway, the point of reading such genre is to know your strengths so to optimize them and to acknowledge you weaknesses so to improve on them.

1 comment:
nice~~
i agree with ur ending of this post. :)
rawr - i love you! ahah.
Post a Comment