بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cheap and power-wielding big sister

Last week Melle just got her Malaysian identification card which was long overdue since she turned twelve on August 10th. Apparently our parents were too busy for her, muahaha. So the week before that Big Bro and I had been calling her PATI (illegal immigrant) because she had no IC.

Melle was so not happy.

She then received her IC and posted the picture of it as proof on my Facebook wall. Instead of calling her now a legal citizen, I commented that we know need to call her ex-PATI.

Melle was so not happy.

"Oo kalu gitu, pa, ma, kakngah dengan semua orang pun ex-PATI jugak ke?" she retorted.

I seriously didn't know how to reply her wit so I pulled out the big sister card and replied "Oh pandai menjawab ye." That got her to mutter a "huhu" with a very dissatisfied face.

HAHAHA.
Haru & Associates