بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Last (Fri)Day

Friday started with sending the kids for taekwando at SRI. Mom and I swept the open hall floor with two other kids so that the boisterous of them wouldn't hurt their teeny tiny feet when they run around or practice their kicks.

I think Madam Salwani was also my taekwando instructor when I started in 2001, but I didn't have the chance to ask her personally. We were diligent sweeper, working in silence.

After that, I walked around the school compound to take a final look of my primary school. The buildings are the same, prettier with the new purple coat but pretty much the same. They put a board at the place we used to play berambak tiye so I guess the nowadays kids have to fun their amusement somewhere else (here's a friendly tips).

I saw Pak Cik Ahmad F*ris, he has a son from my UPSR batch (Am*r Najm*) but I didn't really keep in touch with the lot so I wouldn't know where he is now. I remember his full name (I am so skema) because the guy has two other brothers who practiced taekwando along when I started and all of them bear the initial A.N.A.F. Am*r Najm*, An*s Nasr* was two years younger I guess and Af*q N*zmi would have been two years younger than him.

Exiting Pak Cik's same old black Unser were two tiny girls and one lanky boy all in their taekwando gears. The boy had a black belt with yellow embroidery on it and he looked just as clueless as I remembered the then tiny fun-to-be-bullied Af*q.

I hope none of them were famous enough to be Googled nor obnoxious enough to Google themselves and end up coming across this post... haha.

1 comment:

sufiyyah zulkifli said...

black unser that had reg. no. starting with the letter T eh? :)
if correct, i remembered one moment that i'd been called 'yg kecik2' by one-boy-super-in-twdo. haha.

Haru & Associates