Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
Other than the fluctuating weight and the irreversible sunburnt by constantly kissing the sun, I don’t think I’ve changed much physically for the past two years. I still wear black slacks for every occasion, still keep the same sweater and never felt the need for baju kurung other than for functions. And still retain that impossible attitude (to an extent).
So to prove this point, I'm attaching a picture of myself more than three years ago.
OLC final debate, April 2008 maybe?
From left: Faizah, Razan, Mits. Oh I miss them.
From left: Faizah, Razan, Mits. Oh I miss them.
But mentally, it’s another story. You think differently once you expose yourself to others’ dreams and hopes. Mingling with people of various backgrounds and upbringing leads to exposure to variety of ideas, thus you have to be able to think critically and integrate all those information to benefit yourself greatly, among others.
And the reality is that, I realize how much of an emotional and social retard I am since I couldn’t as easily relate to their common sense. Am still learning to mix with people..

No comments:
Post a Comment