بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

UPU Result and Job Prospective

UPU result is out.

I got my first choice; Medicine at University Sains Islam Malaysia*sujud syukur*

Along wanted me to study there, since the old geezer is reading dentistry there. Over-protective bear.

The official offer letter will be out on the 5th, and I've to confirm my yes by 15th May.

I'm still on the look out for the JPA result, though. Some say by 12th, let's just wait and see.

My posting at SRI Aman will expire by the semester holiday [23 May - 7 June] and I've to once again say "See you guys again." *choked with crocodile tears*

Muallimah Rushaida and Muallimah Mariah enlightened me on the Tamrin Pengawas to be held during the holls and I was invited. *jumps*

Lest it didn't clash with my preparation for university. But I so wanted to go!

Mom seems wary of it and dad told me to put my priority straight. But I so wanted to go!

Let's just wait for the official offer letter first. In the mean time, I've to go around informing my kipas-susah-mati and teachers of my UPU result.

Thank you, everyone, for the time to read and the infinite supports and doas given.

p/s: Tamrin Pengawas will be held as a day-and-night trip to Penang, last check. Bus trip with kids! Lovely!

p/s 2: Checked USIM's academic calender. Registration for the 08/09 Tamhidi is on 31st May. Please, I wanna go to Tamrin Pengawas! *solat hajat*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wargh!
patut combine dgn tamrin SMI je!!
ish... hasadnya! !@#$%%^&

baby doctor said...

tahniah!
tahniah!
tahniah!

Haru & Associates