بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Chi's Sweet Home

Am I cute?

Sure I am.

Hi, my name is Chi. I live with Youhei, Okaasan and Otousan in an apartment with loads of fun stuffs!

Youhei plays with me everyday and sometimes we pee at the same time. Okaasan prepares my favorite milk and Otousan taught me a lot of things, including using the computer!

She and Otousan once gave me my bath. It was scary! I nearly died!


I am clever, I know how to pee properly.

I'm supposed to go find my Mama, but I'm always distracted by other fun stuff. Sometimes I dream of Mama, but Otousan will come and gently rub my back.

Like Mama always do, but with her tongue instead.

I miss Mama. *sits sappily*

*a butterfly flutters by behind the curtain*

Oh? Eh? What's that? He hides! Come out, come out!

*off chasing butterfly*

Watch Chi's Sweet Home, onegai!

No comments:

Haru & Associates