I sent Yaya and Hazim to school.
Drop by the office to settle May's fee.
Discussed with Muallimah Rushaida on Farid's health record book.
Reminded by Muallimah Rosmani on the unfinished English speech.
Bought Yaya her nasi ayam.
Decided against bothering the prefects and sent it to her class.
Chatted with Muallimah Zainab, Mariah Ibrahim, Zaharah and Ustaz Shahran.
Budu was parked outside the school. Ikbal called out.
Chatted a bit with him and Sadiq.
Saw Raimi prancing in front of the whiteboard.
Got in the car. Heard Ikbal said something.
Must be my awful hearing.
Bought two chickens from the Muttaqin Ayam Proses.
Parked the car under the porch.
P gear, hand brake applied.
Stared out into the garden.
Realization hit me.
Hard.
Some liquid clouded my vision.
Wah!

2 comments:
reuslt awk brape?
straight A's ehh?
can I request the details?
reply me ASAP.
I got 9A1's, 2A2's and a B3.
A1's: Malay, English, History, Math, Add Math, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Pengajian Quran Sunnah.
A2's: EST and Pendidikan Syariah Islamiyyah.
B3: Bahasa Arab Tinggi.
Post a Comment