بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, May 26, 2025

14052025 was the last day I wanted to see you

First time I asked him out on 26/12/2020

Confessed on 27/12/2020

He picked me up roadside HTA on 02/03/2022

09/03/2024 I was hurt by him taking lightly of my feelings for him

31/12/2024 he came to Anggerik to find me

Worked with him from 06/03/2025

We went as each other’s company to Kak Madi’s raya open house 11/04/2025

He asked me out for a “session” at Yoohoo on 17/04/2025

I told him my last day as his Radiology MO on 08/05/2025

We met with Myny at The Layers KB on 09/05/2025

I gave him the OT cap on 14/05/2025. Can’t remember what exactly I handwritten him, but I remembered

… thank you for letting me into your space… I’ll always wish you well in every aspect of your life.

He texted me in reply

“Atiqah, thank you for the gift & sandwiches. You’re so thoughtful. And kind. Keep being you. May Allah ease everything for you.”

Three days after that, on 17/05/2025, this emotionally delayed person excitedly texted me a picture of the OT cap glowing on his CPU in his dark room.

It glows 🤣 And I kinda wondering what’s the purpose of glowing in the dark. Even surgical pun don’t do surgeries in complete darkness kan 😆

But I love it. Thank you Atiqah

I dah brag to my friends - Hilmi & Zahin 🤣

My chest rumbled knowing Hilmi and Zahin knows what I did. But I didn’t drag the conversation.

No comments:

Haru & Associates