بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Thursday, March 17, 2022

third TCA, am i correct

Let's make this a standard review

Hobbies ie things I do to chill
Watching Netflix
I seriously need to go terjun sungai though. One time I was so frustrated at myself for not able to answer I imagined myself submerged in some cold Sabah river. Or was it drowning? It's interchangeable. 

Advantage
Still functional

Disadvantage
Malas study it is suicidal
Don't care but still care

Things I'm not good at
Studying

Complex
I need to talk to someone but I don't want to talk to anyone. Also I told Luqman one time that I'll be doing 95% listening and 5% talking. 

Best 3 food
Soft rice with omelette 
Cold mango drink

Worst 3 food
Peas
Taucu
My multivitamins are increasingly giving me nausea and I vomited here and there. But I think I still need those because of my unbalanced diet? 

Favourite word
I don't have one. But I wish to hear "you did good" 

Favourite colour
Black

Favourite song 
Elgar Salut d'amour

Favourite type of people
Cool calm people

Respected people
My mentor Mr. Fitri. I call him sir the other day because I respect him but he's not old enough to be my boss. 
My boss Mr. Mughni

Current happiness
Sherlock

What I bought recently 
Black jacket that looks professional but it's not helping with the cold plus it makes me look baggy, what a waste

Hardest thing ever
Waking up. I'm out of bed by 7.15am nowadays and clock in at 7.45am. It's bad. 
Studying. Fuck this

How to spend off days
Visit my family

Places to visit 
Sabah

What to challenge
Study more
Sleep better

What I want to do with my friends
Coffee
Study


No comments:

Haru & Associates