بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Wednesday, June 09, 2021

love is the 6th vital sign

His name is Benzion. One day Boss entered his room for review and called him "Benzoin." I tried correcting him but he still got it wrong.

"Boss panggil dia Ben je la."

But Ben is too short. I call him Benji because it sounds cuter. He is cute.

Today we closed his stoma. I just arrived at 6th floor when I met the nurses pushing his cot with the boy going to OT. So I escorted them. I played with him and held him up for the first time. Benji likes cuddles. MRO who cares. 

I wondered why I find him cute. Is it because he's fair skinned? Am I racist? 

I think I find him cute because God makes me feel so, so that I will show him the attention he lacks. Human are social creature by default, we need attention in one way or another. 


No comments:

Haru & Associates