بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, January 05, 2020

that time Renji refused to wake up

Sebab dah lama tak pergi (balik) KB. Hajat mahu kejar meteor shower and we stayed out until 2am but the clouds were abundant. Went back to sleep and woke up for sunrise. Meteor shower was active in sight at 4am haha takde harapan la.

I ajak Arif and almost force him to come with me because I wanted him in my sight but it was painfully obvious he was reluctant. Instead of driving, I went to the airport and beli tiket on the spot. (Arif later told me I should have told him I wasn't allowed to go alone and he would have drove, but I said "tapi kau tak nak pergi...")

Met up with Mizah from there. Spent one night in KK and another in KB before flight back to LD.

Balik tadi tak boleh on kereta so I texted Arif for help. He abandoned his game for me and didn't call me a noob. I think he's softened up a bit. After he jumpstarted my car, I pusing the whole town Lahad Datu for a battery store but none were open past 5pm Sunday.

Then I realized life sucks as a single mother, I need a partner to help me take care of my baby.

... But it's okay, let's be brave. The car has only me.

No comments:

Haru & Associates