بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Wednesday, January 01, 2020

2020

I wish to:
1- drink only water
2- cut off caffeine. I think my tremors is because of those. 
3- take the stairs
4- low carbs diet. Need to lose weight and be fit for Akinabalu this 30th June. 

2018 we went high. Parasailing and paragliding lol. 

2019 we went far. Dannok and now Lahad Datu, haha.

For 2020 I wish we go deep. 

Figuratively, need to stop living so superfluously and get serious a bit. Just a bit. 

This morning when I came to work, my patient flirted with me. I also offhandedly made a tease at one of my ED colleagues. But all that made me tired and felt old. Makes me want to go home and rest. 

I guess I do want stability and a safe haven. Maybe we should find that this year. 

Literally, maybe diving. Get over my fear of deep water. Could also mean being buried 6 feet under haha. 

Need to stop making morbid jokes. 

No comments:

Haru & Associates