بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, January 27, 2020

HELL YEAH IM ALIVEEE

Clarified and nothing changes. I'm feeling.. Relieved. 

So let's go diving next month? Also I wanna drive to Ranau when Ranau King is in season. Gotta live a life, aye. 

I think I might be using Savin or Arif as a crutch now. 

---

On the topic of Arif. I drove from Tawau to Lahad Datu. Stopped by the mosque and afterwards texted him if he's home. He was. 

I said I'm coming over in 5 minutes. 

He told me to come later than 5, he wanna take a shower. 

Whatever kid. I'm close by anyway. So I went to his place and reorganise things in my car while waiting for him. 

He rapped on my window and that scared the shit out of me. I got out and gave him a carton of keropok sira and mom's sambal bilis.

He asked if I just arrived from Tawau. 

Yeah. 

"Nasib baik kereta kau tak mati. Aku dah ready dah kot ada orang mesej kereta mati."

I laughed. "Memang kau Plan A aku pun."

I love this kid. I had a feeling he came back from KK quite early today because of me. Thanks Arif.

No comments:

Haru & Associates