بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, February 16, 2020

work hard, play harder

Miss Margaret the plastic surgeon came to Lahad Datu for our Burn Update and it was a good day. On that weekend we brought her to SCCA for a hike, yours truly ever the guide.

I was telling her the other things we have in Lahad Datu (such a good tour guide) and about the dive sites we have.

Ms Margaret: Lahad Datu has 64 dive sites? So you have to go diving every weekend.

Me: I can't, I have to rotate- (between hiking and masuk hutan and merayap keluar LD)

Ms Margaret serentak: You have to work-

Me: ... Yeah I have to work too.

Ms Doon glaring at me: I've been staring at her waiting to see her answer.

Me: Hahaha.

No comments:

Haru & Associates