بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Friday, February 21, 2020

scrotal hematoma sebab gatal tangan tak secure small bleeders from distal sac

Struggle dalam OT sorang-sorang dengan si Jumawan scrub nurse. Our only surgeon Mr. Kim pula struggling with colonoscopy so I was on my own for almost 2 hours opening up my scrotal hematoma post open hernioplasty. Radio kata bowel recurrence but when I opened up the mesh was intact. The hematoma was effing huge and I was dissecting endlessly to deliver the testis out.
 
"Dija, Pali mana koranggg!"

"Kenapa kau sebut nama orang yang tiada di sini?"

"Untuk semangat."

I finally did. Mr. Kim came later and eyes popped out at what I presented to him. He questioned how to put this back in. I remembered thinking "saya pandai keluarkan saya pandai la simpan balik" hahaha such confidence.

No comments:

Haru & Associates