بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Happy 62 pops

Today is pop's birthday. His staffs in KK (Kuala Krai) bought him a birthday cake so his daughter in KK (Kota Kinabalu) didn't want to miss out either. He's 62 and still enjoy working, so I don't have the choice of retiring at 28 haha...

I really really pray he's always in good health, happiness and safety, Allahumma ameen.

After lunch with Paiten and her husband and baby Syafiq, I watched A Quiet Place and almost cried in sadness at the end of the story. Felt homesick and was actually holding in tears when I ate my cake.

The sacrifices parents make for their children... I really understand why people want to work close to where their parents are because what greater good can you do if not serving your parents? But we still need doctors around...

The next thing we need is daily direct flight.

No comments:

Haru & Associates