بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Captivated

During our multidisplinary meeting today, my colleague was ogling this pretty person. He turned to me and whispered

E: Is that a surgeon?
Me: She must be.
E: She looks so...
Me: Young, right?
E: Beautiful. She looks so beautiful. And young.

I agree. But we were in a meeting and we would embarrass our HOD with our behavior. He kept whispering praises and I was almost laughing so I whispered back

Me: You're focusing on the wrong thing! I'm telling Mr. A!
Mr. A: Tell me what?
Me: E is focusing on the wrong thing.
E: That surgeon is so beautiful.
Mr. A to me in the most serious face and whisper tone he could muster: Don't worry, it's normal.

At the end of the meeting Mr. A and I were hurried to get out because we want to find that surgeon and tell her E found her captivating. E was reprimanding us but

Mr. A: We're just helping you.
Me: Yaah I don't want to be pushing Mr. A on a wheelchair at your wedding.

The joke is Mr. A will be old and fragile by the time E finally gets married, that's how much faith Mr. A has in his love life hahahaha.

No comments:

Haru & Associates