بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Friday, February 23, 2018

shahrul had complex GU anomaly

I was having dinner alone in a crowded place. Finished my meal in silence while watching the news. Walked up to the counter to pay my bills but the staff quickly cut my stride short. 


"Sudah dibayar."

"Eh? Siapa?"

They pointed to the table opposite mine. I turned to look, not quite sure who to expect, this is a first for me... is this a prologue to a drama...

Just kidding.

I wasn't surprised. Even while I was still chewing I already spotted my just discharged patient and his parents entering the eatery. I didn't think they saw me, but soon afterwards I overheard the staffs talking not so discreetly

"Pelanggan ini doktor. Nanti dia mahu bayar kau beritahu bilnya sudah dibayar."

It could only mean one thing. I greeted my patient and his family at their table soon after I finished my meal. Then I walked towards the counter to pay my bill and the staff told me what I thought I overheard.

I turned to them and grinned at the mother sheepishly. I thanked them and told them it's unnecessary and thanked them again, but the mother just smiled at me. I hope they won't be surprised when they realize my bill was probably half of that the three of them...

No comments:

Haru & Associates