بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, May 29, 2016

In which Haru sounded hopeless

My MO was making conversation. Asking where I graduated from, where I'm from, tak puashati when I said I'm a Kelantanese but I don't speak Kelantan much.

"Awak dah kahwin?"

I never like it when a guy asks if I'm married or not.

"Belum."

"Akan?"

My life flashed through that moment as I thought it seemed impossible in this near future. Aku akan kahwin dengan sape? So I answered a short "Tak."

MO sounded surprised. "Tak?"

Then I realised how my answer sounded like. Couldn't have been gayer hahah.

"Eh I mean. Takde la 'akan' tapi bukannya 'tak'. Adeh."

He laughed. "Lucu la awak ni."

Kenapa orang tanya kahwin dah ke? Kenapa tak tanya dah ada plan for Master ke, beli rumah dah ke...

(Haru: Sebab perempuan normal kahwin dulu baru pikir pasal Master, hahaha)

No comments:

Haru & Associates