بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Never mind all those doubts, just make progress

Some days I'm all hyped, I want to be a surgeon, I will be, where's my book I need to study, hands should not be idle must practice hand knot, what are the latest updates, what tendon is that again?

Other days I'm doubting what should I do with my life, have I really decided what lifestyle I want, am I sure about September exam when what study schedule am I exactly in, we bought a house a car and probably a cat next but when are we getting married, who should I marry, wait do I even have a candidate in mind, why would I get married when I couldn't even wake up in the morning, are we really sure about this Surgery thing?

Those some days are the days I hang out with my brothers.

---

Vicky is leaving for UM end of this month. I should see him and soak all advice before that.

No comments:

Haru & Associates