Saw Sakuragi and a chibi Ultraman postcard among the display at a store in Esplanade so I excitedly rummaged through the entire basket of anime postcards. I only found the Ultraman I wanted but there was no Sakuragi. Did they sold out? I stared longingly at Sakuragi on the display.
I should ask the counter guy.
"Hi do you still have Sakuragi from Slam Dunk postcard? I looked through all the postcards I couldn't find him."
"We're sold out, sorry."
"Then the only one left is the display, huh."
"I can give you the display one."
"I want! Thank youu. Do you have anyone else from Slam Dunk?" I would pay double for Mitchi♡!!
"Sorry we don't."
I sighed. "That's too bad."
---
I paid to the counter girl. She smiled at me and asked "Are you a tourist?"
I don't like that word but anyway. I wondered what gave me away. Maybe my tasteless tudung style is so not Singaporean, haha. "Yes I am."
"Are you from Indonesia?"
"Nope I'm from Malaysia."
"Oh I see. Is it a school break in Malaysia now?"
What do I still look like a schoolkid? I'm 24 la.
I grinned. "No it's not. I study in Egypt so it's my break right now."
Stupidly, fearlessly carefreely, I haven't properly study this past two weeks. I'm gonna burn in hell for my incompetency.
"Yeah I thought the timing was off."

No comments:
Post a Comment