بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I like Chicago Bulls so naturally I choose to Bully, geddit?

Hi. I'm alive and well though my study is dying but anyway, the bigger issue we have is that the internet line in Malaysia SUCKS.

So I got back at home for a week now and heading out for one week starting tomorrow. I'm already missing home now. And Dr. Hussein's class. And I owe myself a post on what happened on my last day in Egypt last week.

So I got home. The first thing I did after all the hugging and chatting with mom was have Maru recite one to a hundred in Arabic while holding his piggy bank hostage to coerce his cooperation. And afterwards one to a hundred in English.

After we were done we chatted on how his days had been and he mentioned he is now a red belt in taekwando. And so I "alright let me test you" and pulled out a punch that had him cowering in cute fear and screaming like a girl. And then he ran away from me.

Naturally I gave chase. "Why are you running?! Does red belt run from people?"

"Your punches are too fast!!"

HAHAHAH BE BLACK BELT ALL YOU WANT KIDDO I STILL WIN!

No comments:

Haru & Associates