بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, November 02, 2013

Good Ol' Days

Earlier this year I had a mental breakdown and Umair asked for the general population's help because I needed chocolate and salted chips stat. B*pis came to the rescue in the form of a big bag of Chipsy, four Kinder Buenos and four Lindt.

Few days after that, I went into my cheeky sengal-mohon-dilempang mode in classic bipolar fashion. I went on YM to pester S*pwan.

Hana: s*fwan haritu abg *pis bagi saya coklat :D
Hana: bile pulak saudara nak bagi saya coklat!
Pe*enang: Saper ni?

I laughed my head off when he answered. Annoying S*pwan has always been considered as a personal achievement, so I proceeded to brag this endeavour to Ja*k. To which Ja*k replied;

Ja*k: argh mamat ni
Ja*k: org ym die x pena2 reply
Haru: HAHAHHAHA
Ja*k: pstu ckp xbukak pn

Ah. Good old times. I wish them ease in their study and they graduate this February. I am getting them flowers.

1 comment:

Haru said...

They graduated. I got them flowers and ties, i forgot what kind though haha. Sapwan went around telling ppl Atiqah gave him two flowers but Jack stole one. They both later thanked gratefully over FB. They went back for good the same day as Kak Teha and Kak Raden but I never got to see them properly let alone take a picture hehe.

Man I miss messing with them. But I don't miss psychopath Jack screwing my head.

Haru & Associates