بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Slapped

Dr. HK in his 7am class today kept making references to past classes and since I had irregular attendance since two weeks ago from generalized myalgia (lulz) and that break of habit thus diverted me off my hardworking course, I merely nodded in acknowledgement.

He stopped teaching.

"You're not following me... You have to come to class everyday. Everyday. Otherwise you will only get a glimpse of what I'm saying and not the whole picture. Come to class. Every. Day."

I am not that conceited as to think he noticed my absence (though I do have my preferred seat at the first row bench on the right side of the hall) and I believe this whole telling-off was directed at the class in general, but he did looked at me a few times while doing so and all I could do was offer an apologetic smile.

"I can come everyday, any day. Even on Saturday. But you have to come to class everyday and study a little bit before."

Another apologetic smile.

"You don't believe me." He gave up and resumed teaching.

*_*

No comments:

Haru & Associates