بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Say Thank You And Take It At Face Value

Among the things I'm subscribed to on FF.net are updates from some of the renowned authors of KakaSaku. I endorse this shipping for several reasons and strongly believe it should be canonized. Basically this relationship has several characters:

  1. age-gap
  2. matching wit, maturity and intelligence level
  3. opposite yet endearingly complementary personality

This three is what I observed from my parents. Maybe that is why I endorse this shipping so much.


Regrettably, my life is taking that familiar turn towards said fictitious course. Maybe I have been reading too much for my own good.

The complications, the what-ifs, the silence and not risking another step of pursuit to preserve whatever it is you currently have. The dread at falling hard for something beyond your grasp. This friendship that will stay as it is.

I just got the epiphany to link this mess-up. At this rate, I know how everything will play out. I know all the risks involved. I know the emotional turmoils that will come along. And I am not at all ready.

This is only phase one. The title is the status quo.

4 comments:

fnma said...

hmm~

han! said...

atiqah. :)

Haru said...

@farahnur:
haha what u wanna say?

@kakhani:
hai! jumpa di sini! :D
and thus i find ur blog.. dun laugh :| hehe

Atiqah said...

I thought i remember all our crushes but apparently not. Who was this about?

Haru & Associates