بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

"Who needs a life anyway?"

I was reading my in-lecture notes when I came across this scribbles. Also I'm trying out the Blogger apps on iPod.

Our lecturer is a nice man well-equipped with vast knowledge on Toxicology. I feel like being dumped with a bucket of sorrow.

The lecture is on General Toxicology, but at this rate, I shudder at the amount of Toxicology we're to study in this barely two months.

Of course, no one cares how I feel, not even myself. This post is to cement the fact that if you don't study, you're not a student. Who needs a life anyway?


1435, 121011

Obviously someone was preventing herself from bolting out of the lecture for a much needed cuppa.

Let's see if we can manually use HTML here..

Edited 19 November:
I figured out what is the catch with the brilliant Blogger apps. It doesn't resize the pictures to the nicely-fit 400px.

No comments:

Haru & Associates