She tried a peacemaker, the poor Nash in front of me.
"Ask Haru if she hates me or not?" D:
"Haru, Dora asks if you hate her."
"Tell Dora no but I am boycotting her."
"Dora, Haru is boycotting you."
"Whyyy??"
And so on but I happily continue talking with my benchmate as if nothing was on.
We had a break in between classes and during then, Dora jumped out of her seat and raced to where my bench was.
"Haru are you still boycotting meee?"
In true nature of ignorance, I ate my Nasi Lemak Ayam bought from Al-Abrar Katering in full content.
"How about I treat you to coffee?"
"Okay!!" I dropped my nasi lemak and smiled at her. I thought I saw her grimacing at how fast my nature flipped. What can I do, I'm a sucker for coffee, especially free ones.
As we both raced towards the row of kiosks in front of the morgue, she told me she couldn't study because I was ignoring her. I told her that I was only joking and the girls should never take me seriously.
But what I didn't tell her was that her guilt did got me feeling more that just a little guilty.
---
You won't know just how much you affect another person. Let's practice good behaviour with everyone, be the best example anytime and may Allah open whoever's heart He wanted.

1 comment:
how sweet!!
>.<
Post a Comment