بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Life, Glorified.

Whenever we discussed political corruptions at the dining table, I'd get real pissed off that I wanted to pull a Leverage on those corrupted asses. Some big shot names came up and my mind immediately recalled some of Ford's plans to bring them down.

Then we'd discuss the shambles our police institution is known for and I'd get sickeningly sad at their dishonesty. My mind automatically went to the Reagans and the integrity of Mac's crime lab.

Life is so much glorified by the television that I'm getting my hopes high. Too high perhaps, which translates to either me or life is pathetic. (And it cements the fact that I'm way overdose.)

It is in human nature to be good and the idea of not doing the right thing is alien to me. At the same time, we all have a fearless quality; an adjective that defines us overwhelmingly that it rids us off our very nature to the point of heeding nothing of the words of God. It could be as palpable as greed for the group of people I mentioned above, and it could also be as seemingly innocent as laziness.


But when your laziness is fearless, it is life-threatening. So is any other qualities.

No comments:

Haru & Associates