I have something, she wants that too. And being dad's youngest girl, she pretty much gets everything she wanted. So when I'm currently enjoying my nearly two months summer break while she has to lug herself daily to school, of course she would raise the issue to dad.
"Tak aci kitorang cuti (Aidilfitri) dua minggu je, Kak Ngah tu hari-hari cuti!"
I tried to defend myself by stating that we don't have mid term breaks and Chinese New Year and all that public holidays Malaysian enjoys, but she wouldn't reason.
"Esok Yaya pergi pejabat sekolah, berdiri depan pejabat buat demonstrasi," my dad offered. "Minta Mudirah bagi cuti lebih."

Pelajar SRI Aman berdemonstrasi menuntut cuti dua bulan.
Yaya screamed. I burst off laughing.
"Bawak kawan-kawan sekali." He added.
She dropped the topic and rolled on the couch.
Never thought the Middle East Revolution would be this beneficial.

1 comment:
hahaha! comel2.
Post a Comment