Maru reads his Al-Madkhal and Juz 'Amma after every Maghrib prayers.
I am with the latter. I can't smile, I'm more of a smirking kind of person. Now this leads to my MO of intimidating, where I stand looming over my intended victim and do nothing but smile my eeriest.
He recites with utmost focus to prevent from looking at me smiling at him. If he does look up and see the 'sweet' smile, he will pitch his note high and try futilely to kick me.
It works wonders with my youngest brother Maru. He will scurry off yelling for my dad to "look at" me when actually I really am doing nothing. Last time I checked smiling is not illegal and I'm sure the family lawyer would have kept me posted.
The Unfortunate Advertising Agent for Najib's 1Malaysia campaign.
I love driving people mad.
What the experts say about smiling.

No comments:
Post a Comment