So as your hyper animal activist, viral spread among the community is a must. But since we have our Microbiology practical final exam on this same day, I couldn't focus on campaigning for the Green Baju Day, but I did my so-called best with the people I encountered.

But of course, you can't save the turtles simply by wearing green, nothing is that simple. The primary aim is simply education. Education is the keystone for changes.
Everything around us belongs to the NEXT generation, thus for us to preserve it. Imagine no more
---
All this warrant a good question, "So what's up with Green Baju Day?"
We're dressing up for the part, to make things fun and memorable. So there's a point in everyone's life today allocated for the remembrance of our duty to (the very least) nature.



p/s:
*Donatello finds a three-day-old pizza*
Don: Do you like penicillin on your pizza?

No comments:
Post a Comment