بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Proud #2

I believe everyone is mouldable into a relatively better person than before. We are gifted with immense potentials, limitless should I say. We just have to believe in ourself and give it a shot and who knows, maybe you'll even enjoy yourself doing so.

Of course, it requires that we know that person enough to know which criteria to build, his capacity and also degree of tolerance. This is to ensure the developmental process can be proceeded with fluency; this stage is crucial for the betterment of our generation.

And it helps to start with something easy at first, so that you'll be all smiles and thrilled with the success and may that keeps you fueled for the next challenge and insyaAllah, more successes.


Tonight, I declare one mission accomplished.

No comments:

Haru & Associates