بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"Now that we're here, we might as well make this real."

Lazy

I was told that I'm the laziest medical student around, up to the point that "if you work just a little bit harder, you'll get excellence for sure."

This is of no surprise, I'm acquainted with this fact since I was in primary secondary school. My parents know I am not as hard-working as my brother, who once told me the secret for his 4 flat was "sleeping 4 hours only."

Well I sleep for 4 hours too (yeah, right), but that's not the point. We siblings are different, and our parents celebrated this differences by tailoring how each of us gets treated.

Uh oh. Now I feel like going snowdiving. Since the jelly beans are spilled, we might as well do something about this, right?


Marriage

I'm all for marriage. Give me a married couple as the characters and I'll be all for them. Like Henry and Teddy lol ;)

My rational is simply that it's the right thing to be. A male-female couple rightfully belongs in a marriage, nothing less. And even so, the transition period is also very crucial, to see how pious you are to go by Allah's book, or will you do instead what every other couples do.

A big shame if you do the latter.

p/s: The title is connected, I assure you. If you don't get it, then you're not thinking hard enough.

No comments:

Haru & Associates