بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Rust

Among the first Arabic saying I was earlier introduced once touching down in Egypt is the commonly heard,
ركود الماء يفسده فراغ الشباب يقتله
“Statiknya air akan merosakkannya, statiknya pemuda
(dengan banyaknya masa lapang dia) akan membunuh dirinya.”

If a puddle of water remain static instead of flowing, mosquitoes will breed there. Rubbish will accumulate and algae will be flourish.

Thus the water will no longer benefit human.

So applies to teenagers.

We're in our peak state. Spring. Noon. Where the sun shines the brightest, illuminating most part of the world.

If we're static now, inactive, or wrongly active, it will only turn us into some living corpse. Dutifully obligating nothing but our own nafsu.

Benefiting not for ourself. The community we're living in. The ummah.

The supposedly functioning gears will be rusted. No lubricants applied. Friction doubled.

Thus the revival of ummah shall be halted.

Being a living corpse is a liability to oneself, let alone benefiting the community. Which is exactly what the Yahudi and Nasrani are after.

Owh, that's harsh.
It's reality, my dear.


It applies to me, of course. I am a normal healthy teenager after all.

Academically, me being static [by being away from academic-related materials] will rust my brain. Lipofuscin will accumulate in my brain cells and intelectually, I will die.

Spiritually, me being static [by being away from tarbiyah-related materials] will rust my soul; the core of my existance. Dark spots will accumulate in my heart and literally, I will die.

I'm not quite ready to die yet. I've still haven't performed all my obligations.

So let's not die yet, shall we?

Let's be proactive person and maximize our time output, shall we?

Let's busy ourselves with anything productive and contributing to the revival of ummah, shall we?

So...

Care to join me at Hari Kesihatan Wanita 09 in Hayyu Asyir today, at 8.30 am? *winks*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific quality forum!
Just thought this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/fathers-day-party-supplies.html]fathers day Party Supplies[/url].

Haru & Associates