بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Friday, February 13, 2009

PERUBATAN Idol

Bear in mind that sleeping does not substitute Panadol.

Yesterday was the last day for PERUBATAN yearly seminar and Majlis Apresiasi Graduan 09 succeeded it.

The journey in search for the venue was a blast, may I say, let alone the event itself.

The most memorable part for me is Abang Faizal's performance. It was a puisi; no doubt home-made, and followed by Frank Sinatra's My Way.

Let's just say I'll vote for him in PERUBATAN Idol [if there's one] and My Way will be running in my playlist for quite some time.

I wonder what Ara will think if I change my alarm tone to that song. No doubt she'll be heavenly pissed.

p/s: I got lost under the sun, which highlights the genius in me. Am recuperating from the minute heatstroke by sweeping and mopping the inferior part of imarah.

Because Panadol is not delicious and I'm tired of sleeping.

The report for the event is still behaving itself in my notebook. I'll have it emailed to boss before Maghrib.

Edited 1949 hour:

It's past Isya' now.

Make that by Maghrib tomorrow.

Oh man, I'm screwed.

No comments:

Haru & Associates