بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

There're Lazy Days Around, Too

Today is a quiet day. I woke up after Subuh at 9 and took a pleasantly slow cold shower. Had my breakfast of hot milo and three biscuits.

Now I'm staring at Haizen, unsure whether to start my Ophthalmology in Islam assignment or the Lipid Diffusion.

Finally I settled on reading Fanfiction.net and make-uping my Friendster profile.

I am such a deliberate genius, aren't I?

I have a date with Dr. House at 12 pm. I suppose I better get going now. Have a nice weekend, minna-san.

A few minutes later...

I'm back. Quite frustrated, really, but nothing I can't hide behind my enchanting smile. He didn't turn up.

I should wait for him, probably.

Now I'm back in front of Haizen, sipping milk as loudly as I can. Not that there are any etiquette police around.

Milk is good to keep my hormones in check.

I've checked my calendar and the nearest assignment dateline is for my Lipid Diffusion presentation. I should bid you fellows adieu and start head-long into it, shouldn't I?

Tasnim is having her RM4 lunch and she's coaxing me into buying mine now. I'm on a diet actually, which consisted of milo and biscuits for breakfast, low-fat milk for lunch, tea for tea and nasi for dinner.

And probably throw in some keropok in between. If I can find decend one laying around. Shah Alam's keropok aren't as delish as Kelantan's or Terengganu's.

Now that reminds me. A classmate of mine has gone back to Terengganu. Let see if he could handle some more keropok in his luggage.

I've rambled, I know. I should get my footing now.

Again, have a nice weekend, minna-san.

No comments:

Haru & Associates