Today, my diligent self rose early, made the bed, took a 40-minute bath (crazy) and washed yesterday's clothes.
After that, I walked to Masjid Al-Hidayah in the middle of the crowd for our Latihan Nuqaba' 2 under the morning rain.
The program was comprehensive and left me thinking about a lot of things. We discussed on the practicality of dai'e in dealing with mad'u during one-on-one approach.
There were two slots. The first one lacked momentum on my part with my notebook to testify on my nodding off once in a while during the ustaz's speech.
Kak Khansa' on my right kept shoving me candies and massaging my arm. I'm sure my inner self was doing that on purpose just to get the special treatment.
The second slot was fun. Kak Khansa' and Akh Dhany presented their Dakwah Fardhiyah di Lapangan and it was real practical. I'm glittering with enthusiasm to get this DF going already.
I met Fatah Ismail there. He still retain his smug look and bushy hair.
"Kata pergi Mesir."
"Persediaan 3 bulan dekat INTEC dulu."
"Oh." He broke into a huge grin. "Nampak gemuk."
"Kurang ajar." I smirked.
Kak Aniisah gave me this book, 'Aku Terima Nikahnya' by Hasrizal Abdul Jamil. I've finished reading the book and it is very illuminating. It put out my intention to coax my brother into marrying before I fly to Cairo.
And it makes me wonder whether marrying during fourth year of study is a good idea or a cathasthrope.
*shrugs* Let's bother ourselves with that question once I have someone to marry with.
After that, I walked to Masjid Al-Hidayah in the middle of the crowd for our Latihan Nuqaba' 2 under the morning rain.
The program was comprehensive and left me thinking about a lot of things. We discussed on the practicality of dai'e in dealing with mad'u during one-on-one approach.
There were two slots. The first one lacked momentum on my part with my notebook to testify on my nodding off once in a while during the ustaz's speech.
Kak Khansa' on my right kept shoving me candies and massaging my arm. I'm sure my inner self was doing that on purpose just to get the special treatment.
The second slot was fun. Kak Khansa' and Akh Dhany presented their Dakwah Fardhiyah di Lapangan and it was real practical. I'm glittering with enthusiasm to get this DF going already.
I met Fatah Ismail there. He still retain his smug look and bushy hair.
"Kata pergi Mesir."
"Persediaan 3 bulan dekat INTEC dulu."
"Oh." He broke into a huge grin. "Nampak gemuk."
"Kurang ajar." I smirked.
Kak Aniisah gave me this book, 'Aku Terima Nikahnya' by Hasrizal Abdul Jamil. I've finished reading the book and it is very illuminating. It put out my intention to coax my brother into marrying before I fly to Cairo.
And it makes me wonder whether marrying during fourth year of study is a good idea or a cathasthrope.
*shrugs* Let's bother ourselves with that question once I have someone to marry with.

3 comments:
salam, atiqah. it's me, kak Khansa'. just Googled Latihan Nuqaba' & ur blog popped out. shows how small this World Wide Web really is... anyways, i c ur going off 2 cairo. i hav a sister there. myb i cn introduce u 2 her. anyways, keep in touch! ukhuwwah fillah, abadan abada, insyaAllah.. kulchazul@yahoo.com
yang penting your invitation mesti sampai on my doorsteps once u've got mr.right. i wanna be budak bunga hahahaha!
Atiqah-Kak Khansa'
wslm, akak. hehe, tak sangka bertembung di sini. ukhuwwah fillah, insyaAllah :D
Atiqah-Budak bunga
sure, milah. kalu kad lambat, i'll call. ;)
pandai la. ikut giliran r. kak jamilah dulu!~
Post a Comment